Transfer Your Agreement

  How to transfer your agreement

To transfer your agreement, a completed transfer application and the transfer fee noted on your agreement must be submitted to NAE / NWAN within 30 days of a change of ownership along with the following documents:

1. A notarized copy of the documentation showing a change of title and the mileage on the date of transfer.

2. Proof of completed maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer.

3. A copy of the completed form transferring the Manufacturer’s Warranty, if required by the manufacturer.

Please Note: All available Manufacturer’s Warranties on the vehicle must be transferred to the same purchaser of the vehicle. Failure to transfer the Manufacturer’s Warranty can result in non-payment of a claim if the Manufacturer’s Warranty would normally have been in effect if the transfer had been made.